Pages

Friday, March 26, 2010

Skateboarding

I skateboard, and I love it. So I'm going to talk about some accidents. I've never gotten in a pretty bad accident. But for now I will talk about these.

All I can say is EPIC FAIL! I mean look! He was getting some good speed. Everything was fine until he hit that ramp and his front trucks stopped. He like flew through the air and hit that pole. His whole body like wrapped around it. He has got balls though balls though because he just got up and walked it off. I would hope this never happens to me because damn! Anyways... That hurts my body just to watch. On to the next video!

LMFAO! That dude is all perfect and then he fails. To me it sounded like one of the annoucers was like "He drops in goes off the ramp 720! Oh shit. That was a big ass slam. He was like 30 feet in the air! Holy shit! Some people thought he died. Now I don't think I ever want to go to the X-games. Well the next video isn't skateboarding but it's Bmx and they are really close.

My god that was hilarious. Black people are funny. I am not racist, I love black people. But they are funny. "OH GOD DAMMIT!" That was funny.
Well that is todays blog. Sorry I didn't write very much. This was all that was on my mind today.

No comments:

Post a Comment